R4 SDHC Guide:How to Set up R4 SDHC Card – www.r4i-sdhc.com
June 15th, 2010 Filed Under NDS Tips
The following guideline will teach you get started with the
You may have purchased this Card from our R4 Site R4SDHC Upgrade Category or others R4 store website.
Make sure your R4 SDHC Packing have domain show “www.r4i-sdhc.com” on it and packing like below:
Step 1. What’s included verification
Please verify that you have the following items in your R4-SDHC Package:
- 1 x R4 SDHC Revolution
- 1 x R4 SDHC Hard case
- 1 x USB MicroSD TFcard reader/writer.
Step 2. R4 SDHC Software downloads
If you simply insert the MicroSD/SDHC TF card into the Nintendo DS R4 SDHC Kernel at the root of the MicroSD/SDHC TF Memory card.and power on your Nintendo DS / Lite console, the R4 SDHC will be unable to start: in fact, you need to place specific
To download the most up-to-date system files, please visit the page: R4 SDHC Software Download,the lastest r4 sdhc kernel is V1.22b on May 27,2010. Click the “Download selected version” button on the right in order to start the download or download the R4i SDHC software English V1.22b right away(the R4 SDHC and R4i SDHC is support the same Kernel). Save the file on your PC or other device.
Step 3. How to Set up
The r4 sdhc kernel file that you download is a compressed archive. The last bit of the kernel file name is “*.rar”. Compressed archives may contain one several files, you need to extract those files and copy them onto your MicroSD/SDHC TF Memory card. If you feel unsafe about what you are doing, we recommend that you ask a friend or a relative that can help you proceed with the following Setting up:
- Download the archive (mentioned in the above step) to your PC.
- Insert the MicroSD/SDHC TF card into your USB MicroSD TF card reader.
- Insert the MicroSD/SDHC TF card reader into your PC USB Port.
- Open the file explorer of your PC and open your MicroSD/SDHC TF Memory card drive.
- Extract all the kerenl files from the downloaded archive to the root of the MicroSD/SDHC TF card.
At this point, your MicroSD/SDHC TF card should contain the correct system files for your NDS R4 SDHC card. You may also want to copy additional files to your MicroSD/SDHC TF card such as video games, e-books,images,mp3s,movies , and other documents…
Step 4. Play Games and Enjoy R4 SDHC
Once you have correctly configured the MicroSD/SDHC TF card, the setting up is simple:
- Insert the Micro SD/SDHC TF Memory card into the R4 SDHC card.
- Insert the R4 SDHC Card into your NDS or NDS Lite console.
- Turn on your DS / DS LITE console and let the R4 SDHC card menu appear.
Once the R4 SDHC menu appears, you have a choice to start a video game, watch movies,play musics,read e-books or other application, to play mp3s files or brower photos, and to configure your R4 SDHC card settings.