Mario Kart Nintendo DS Game FAQ
August 26th, 2009 Filed Under NDS Tips
- Shy Guy is only available to players using DS download play. The player sending the data cannot be Shy Guy.
How Do I Unlock the Nintendo Staff Time Trials?
- The only way to unlock the Nintendo Staff time trials for each track is to get within five to ten seconds of the staff’s time. How close a player needs to be to the staff’s time varies with every track.
How Do I Use the Turbo Boost?
- At the start of a race, when the timer is about to move from two to one, press the accelerate button.
What is Snaking?
- Snaking is using a drift boost repeatedly. As soon as one drift boost is completed, jump into another. Doing this repeatedly can help with time trials and win races.
How Do I Unlock Mirror Mode?
- The only way to unlock Mirror Mode for the 150cc is to get a Gold Trophy on every single cup.